Tuesday, December 04, 2012

well kids, it was fun while it lasted. IMPORTANT UPDATE

This blog has served me well for the last three and a half years. Since I started it in spring 2008 as an art education technology experiment, it has blossomed into much more than a display of my artwork, it became about my life experiments, including (and now basically starring) my little d. While I have desperately tried to put in as many photos as blogger would allow me to on this blog and keep it together till 2013, I am over jumping hoops and it looks like my blog and I will be parting ways earlier than expected.

Not to worry, I have known for a little while this was coming and have already set up another blog (did you really think I would stop blogging?) under another account. Maybe someday someone will help me figure out how to host my own blog, but until then I will continue to be a cheapskate who doesn't really know much about the technicality of blogging so... c'est la vie.

You are welcome to continue to stalk me...(mom): The link is here, or you can just google redsoxdowlings.blogspot.com It's not much now, but just like this blog it will adapt and look better as we go. So here's to change. And an early start to 2013. Onward and upward.

4 comments:

Melissa Kent said...

Dang Blogger, so annoying. But you can bet I will still be following you daily Ruth!!!

Rachelle Wardle said...

I would like to continue to stalk you so thank you for the update. :)

K. S. Powers said...

Okey dokey! I love all your pics, so I will surely watch you on your new blog, too! :)

burun estetigi said...

so in this post is very nice.so Nice info..the great post.

Thanks for sharing
burun estetigi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...