Monday, November 05, 2012

Not my day

Today starts week 3 of no gym pass since I thought I would be moving into a place of my own for the first time in 14 months this past weekend, which I obviously did not. Thanks to sandy we don't know when we will be able to move in and to say I am dissapointed is an understatement. None of my regular clothes fit but I'm not quite pregnant enough to fit into most of my maternity clothes, yet I feel like a whale and feel more uncomfortable now than I did at 40 weeks in July. I feel like I forced my husband into a job he doesn't love because of my selfishness and the only person I have to complain to who will listen is a two year old who has taken to the daylight savings transition with as much ease as getting Kevin to eat an apple. I am fully aware there are others who are dealing with terrible situations right now that severely belittle that of my own, but to be honest the pregnancy
Hormones, lack of sleep and especially lack of endorphins make it difficult to see past my own nose. There is so much I am frustrated with and upset about that is completely out of my control and my only consolation is that tomorrow will not be today, because today is just not my day.

5 comments:

Tara Black said...

:( I'm sorry you are having a bad day, Ruth. We all have days like that sometimes. It's OK to wallow a bit. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. :)

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

if anything, rest assured that one horrible, no good, very bad day = that a really mega awesome day is coming your way, real quick! it's the way life works. can't have the good without the bad (and vice versa!). praying for you <3 love you SO much!!!

Rachael said...

I'm so sorry that you are having such a rough day and that you can't get into the new place yet. That is really frustrating. I hope that this week gets better for you girly. Love you!

Stefanie D. said...

You totally need to print off this picture and hang it up.

http://weknowmemes.com/2012/03/one-day-things-will-get-better/

:)

naomi said...

Definitely relate to this. Hormones are so stupid annoying too, salt in wound and all that. GOod on you for still getting out the house today though and exercising and all that! Massive, well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...