Monday, October 29, 2012

hurricane sandy is making her presence known

and all i can think about is my dumb cat all by himself with my inlaws in Boston. Surviving his first halloween (I know he is missing that Petsmart visit so bad right now) and hurricane alone. He's not terribly intelligent so I am just hoping some animal survival instincts kick in and he doesn't drive my inlaws crazy trying to get outside and "find/wait for" us. I love that cat more than I will even admit and if he knows what's good for him he will live another 20 years before using any of those 9 lives of his. He is just too good to me and our little family for us to part with him. Also in my increasingly hormonal and emotional state in this pregnancy, I will completely lose it if we lose him. Be safe my Kevs.

Also just a heads up, this Kevinmontage is completely chronologically out of order. Enjoy.










1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

praying for your kevs! i am not ashamed to admit that i totally pray for him at night when i pray for your family haha. he IS family, that little mouse-killer. you guys stay safe too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...