Wednesday, October 10, 2012

14 weeks pregnant with #2

Aversions: same old. guac, ice cream, nutella.

Cravings: cinnamon raisin english muffins with peanut butter. cocoa pebbles with cheerios. twice baked potatoes.veggie chips. hot cocoa.

Sleep/working out: I've been sleeping pretty well when I can manage to get to bed at a decent hour. I've become less narcoleptic (read: not falling asleep at any given moment during the day) and knock on wood feel my energy slowly but surely returning. Some days it is a STRUGGLE to make it to the gym on time, but at least I make it and get my workout in at least five days a week for 30-60 minutes (more if I feel really good) and I ALWAYS feel better afterwards. Thanks to Cassidy, I figured out I can do ab work on my back so long as I am laying down on a step with a slight incline. Still able to run and lift weights (and do both about twice a week each), kickbox, and everything else I want to do without restrictions.

Best moment of the last two weeks: Conference weekend. Eating delish food I made, and being edified and uplifted by some incredible speakers. Doesn't get any better than that.

Symptoms: headaches if I don't take a nap or am trying to do too much by midday. fatigue. back pain.

What I'm looking forward to: Ohio a week from FRIDAY!!!

What I'm nervous about this week: Finding an apartment before I go on vacation.

What I miss: shopping. since my birthday is next month and then christmas I try not to buy anything for myself around this time, and I really like shopping (perusing craigslist for deals) but seeing as how we don't know the gender for another couple of weeks and don't currently have a home, that's not really an option. 
Whomp whomp my life is so hard (joke). All joking aside, I feel really lucky and don't really miss anything.

Random: I have had the body pillow out for the last month and only recently started using it with a fair amount of consistency. It helps keep me from sleeping on my back or front (both of which got to be terribly uncomfortable the last week or so). 

Weight gain: +3.5
Comparison to #1: Well I couldn't eat chocolate while pregnant last time around, so at least with all the aches and pains and aversions I still love my cocoa!!

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

those aversions seriously make me want to cry.

cinnamon raisin english muffins with peanut butter!!!?? how have i never tried this before!? that sounds AMAZING.

eeeeep LOVE that baby belly of yours!!! can't wait to see some ohio pics in a week!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...