Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet calm baby... Boy??

Well we still have till November 5th to find out officially if TBD is a boy or girl but that didn't stop my OB from speculating based on the heartbeat. It was on the fast side, but we'll have to see if it is still that way come November :) second ultrasound and doctors appointment went fabulously today, I am hopefully mere days or weeks away from being back to normal again and of course seeing my little baby this morning? I cannot stop the ear to ear grin on my face.

Something I don't ever want to forget: when the ultrasound started, baby TBD was barely moving... I was so worried! But then I saw some finger movements and that unflappable heartbeat and knew he was okay. Just super mellow! This either means we are in for the opposite of little d (the kickboxing master) OR... Baby TBD is used to sleeping in the morning because that is always when I work out :) I'm banking on the latter. Either way, towards the end of the appointment, I notices something I knew I recognized... My baby got the hiccups!! While it was so stinking cute and I wish I had it on video, it made for some silly glamour shots of him. His nose looks so long and pointy in the picture! So suffice it to say, that picture does not do TBDs cuteness justice but it will have to do until the big gender reveal! Happy Monday indeed.

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK i can't wait to find out the gender!!!! do you have a date for that appointment!?? I NEED TO KNOWWWWWW (: (: (: (: (:

ps love pointy noses. (:

naomi said...

I kind of hope it's a boy haha. Also, in relation to your comment on my blog, your blog is informative and heartwarming, not fake and pushy like the ones I was talking about. No way. Keep blogging!

anna. said...

can't wait to see new little d for realsies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...