Thursday, September 06, 2012

Remembering a moment (like this)

Tonight I was going to bed at 11pm (can't ever just watch one downton abbey episode) and little d had gone to bed hours before, at 8. As I walked into my room, I coughed and faintly I could hear a little "bwess you". My heart about exploded and I went over to see my little bug half asleep in his crib. After reblanketing him and wishing him good night I immediately wished I could scoop him up and have him fall asleep in my arms like he had to a week ago today. Life is so funny and wonderful and him growing up is so bittersweet only because it makes me realize how fleeting time and moments are in my life. Oh how I love that baby boy of mine!

4 comments:

Lizzie N said...

awww bwess my wittle soul!! that is so sweet!! And the thing is, the more kids you have, the faster it goes!

anna. said...

ahh love that kid!

Eric and Andrea said...

How sweet and tender. Love it.

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

ahhhh so tender!! brought a tear to my eye :,)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...