Thursday, August 23, 2012

the baby hungry post #1

Since his second birthday, I have been looking over photos, especially from the first year of little d's life (you know, when I actually used my nice camera to snap photos all the time instead of being lazy with my phone) and have been getting terribly awfully baby hungry. I look at those cheeks and think, gosh we made a cute baby. Is it really pressing our luck to try again? We shall see. Here comes the first of a couple throwback thursdays.

4 comments:

Tara Black said...

Do it! I mean, you DO make cute babies. :)

Lizzie N said...

i agree!!!! : )

anna. said...

drinking out of blender = best.

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

agggggghhhhhhjklafjdklasfjlsd i love you and your cute babies! make more. please. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...