Friday, August 10, 2012

quarter for my thoughts?

I have a lot of awesome things I want to post about but for the time being I am too tired to worry about any of it. Today I am just trying to count my blessings...especially that I do not have to go back to work this month. I can happily say I will enjoy "back to school" season more in 2012 than any other year.
Even when it means dripping in sweat and humidity chasing after an exhausting two year old.
I AM READY FOR AUTUMN.
And after seeing/killing more spiders and ants the last three months than I have my entire life, I am ready for a wicked winter to kill them all off for good.

3 comments:

Candice Bement said...

word! and wasps!!!

anna. said...

that kid is SOCUTE.

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

AUTUMN IS MY FAVORITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

and little d is adorable. nothing new.

(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...