Wednesday, July 25, 2012

photo a day june @fatmumslim

For those of you who don't know (or) remember, I am obsessed with instagram. It is the most incredible thing to hit my life since the blog. Snap a photo a day that matches the daily word/phrase? Easy.
morning, empty, on your plate, close up
 sign, hat, drink, six o clock
 my view today, best bit of my weekend, door, from a low angle
 art, time, yellow, out and about
 in my bag, something you don't know about me, imperfect, favorite photo ever taken
 where I slept, from a high angle, movement, on my mind
 something cute, where I shop, bathroom, on the shelf
 soft, a friend (or "AAAAAHHH boy" as little d would say)

2 comments:

anna. said...

every day is awesome.

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

i love. all. of. these. especially those early messages from mr. d (: totes presh!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...