Tuesday, July 03, 2012

"yeah I recognize your voice"

After being awake for an hour, I made the executive (and very difficult) decision that little d's coughing/sneezing/runny nose could no longer pass as "allergies" like I've been convincing myself it was the last two days. Bummer. So I had to call the gym to cancel my childcare reservation, and wouldn't you know it? The reception guy at the desk told me he hoped little d felt better soon... He knew who we were even before I told him who I was... He recognized my voice!! I have to say I have never been to a gym where they literally know your name (and your kids!). I was a little hesitant to try a smaller gym but after going for the last 2 months or so, I am smitten! Here's to supporting smaller local businesses instead of the big chiefs!

Also my right ankle has been acting up and a little swollen the last few days. Hoping it's not sprained an gets better soon so I can go running again, I'm going a little stir crazy!!

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

WHY IS YOUR SON SO CUTE so not fair to be so far away from us!! Also...LOVE the shoes. So styling (:

anna. said...

hah that hat is a little ridic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...