Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I have a lot of blog catchup to do over the next few days

I already had a whole list of things to catch up on before I left for Utah... And now of course the list just gets longer. And I got nothing productive done on vacation because I was too busy driving all over the utah valley visiting with family and friends but it was a good time. Not a time of much sleep or working out (oh how I have missed my gym!!). Our last vacation for awhile was a phenomenal success... And I even started back into my day zero list and took little d to hike the "Y"!

Expect a massive amount of posting over the next few days (weeks?). For now, this picture will have to suffice.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

You're a total mountain-climbing babe. With a tiny adorable creature on your back. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...