Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But heres my number.

Google chats with my parents and sisters may in fact be the highlight of my weekend. It's so fun to me, even for just an hour, to feel like we are bickering (in a good way of course) around the kitchen table, even though we cover four different states.

And no I don't make normal faces while I video chat with my family. Ever. It shows them just how much I love them duh.

Also I am fairly certain cats arent supposed to actually eat the dried catnip they give you to put on the scratching post. Especially not after rolling in it. It just doesnt look normal.

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

I don't get the title of this post...

anna. said...

andrea. it's only the BEST SONG EVER.

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

so CALL ME MAYBE? love it. and seriously highlight of my week is chatting all of you too (when my internet connection works...grumble grumble). can't wait till we are all TOGETHER and can do a photobooth session or something together instead of gchat (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...