Thursday, March 29, 2012

Made it.

Bless you, airline companies for making the seat belt so fascinating to little d. He and kevs did fabulously on both legs of the flight and I was flattered with lots of help from wonderful passengers and crew.

Both boys have since napped, played outside, and made my inlaws place their own. Can't wait to have Mr. D back tomorrow night to make our little family complete again.

And thanks to my parents (and inlaws) for helping get all our stuff here and situated. Now the countdown is ON for my marathon when Anna, DK and the parentals can join us for a few days!! Miss you guys (and Sarah too but I will have to wait till YOUR marathon to see you!!)

4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

SO glad to hear you guys made it!!! I was praying for you all day!!! Glad to know that Mickey Mouse got to have a seat as well :)

Rachael said...

I'm glad you guys are safe and sound! Also, that the BOB made the journey. Enjoy the last couple weeks before the race, my sister has mentioned that all of her short runs are just scenic now.

anna. said...

see ya real soon ( :

Sarah Elizabeth Kron said...

what a good little traveller! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...