Saturday, March 10, 2012

18 months...completing the series

19 months later, this is still unbelieveable to me. 
I can't help but marvel at his changes in such a short period of time.
I didn't want another baby till we hit the year mark... then that feeling lasted about a day and never came back until we hit 18 months. It sure is a lot of work, this parenting business, and it is hard for me to believe that we can hit the jackpot with another talented, adorable, happy child. But you can't blame us for wanting to try.

4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

I love how his personality has totally changed in all of those pictures!!!

Tara Black said...

He is so cute! It is crazy how fast they grow up!

Sarah said...

i love how in the last picture it is just BAM - - TEETH! so so cute!! does this mean a new niece/nephew is already in the works?!??! (: (: (:

anna. said...

love love love this kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...