Monday, February 20, 2012

Marathon Monday

8 weeks left.
And unlike when I was 32 weeks pregnant and had 8 weeks to go with little d, I feel so unprepared for this little marathon baby and could use a few more weeks. Or months. It is probably a good thing my first marathon is Boston since I have mentally backed out of this race about 200 times since the start of 2012.

Have I mentioned it took me two years of solid workouts in addition to a full year of training for me I feel up to running a half marathon?! I don't know how people can train for marathons without using a training plan to use as a checkoff point. Thank you Hal Higdon.

Total miles 32
Mon-22 mins elliptical, 5 min elliptical, 18 min weights (the last time I try to work out at 6pm... Too busy for my liking!)
Tues-4 miles tm run (45min), 15 min core
Weds-16 miles (10 on tm 1hr36min, 6 outside in BOB in 60mins)
Thurs-50min elliptical, 20min rowing
Fri-8mile tm run (1hr29min), 15min core
Sat-4mile tm run (43min on 4.0 incline), 30 min weights

3 comments:

Julia said...

oh friend. you will DEFINITELY be ready! you have been so committed to training! everything will work out!

Sarah said...

LOL LOVE that runner's meme thing.

ps YOU ARE GOING TO ROCK IT AT BOSTON DON'T EVEN WORRY (:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...