Thursday, February 16, 2012

365 Love letters week 6: Harry Potter!!!

I am sure my DH will be slightly embarrassed by me admitting this [and maybe I keep it so good a secret he doesn't even know!] but I am Ob. Sessed. With all things Harry Potter. This is not to say that I want little d to grow up playing quidditch, but I certainly plan on owning all the books and movies by the time he is old enough to read and watch them with me. The books are mind blowingly brilliant and both books and movies have a lot of really good quotes. I could probably do HP quotes for a whole year, but I will settle on a week. Not to guarantee that a few quotes won't leak into other weeks here or there, but I thought HP deserved an entire week.. some from JK herself, some from characters or movies but in my mind they are all HP quotes. Enjoy!






4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

LOVE HP!!!

Also he looks so crazy OLD in day 41!

MrsQ said...

Love these! But the uber nerd in me had to point out that the second one is from star wars, not harry potter lol. still an awesome quote and I love the pic you chose for it! :)

Sarah said...

HP HP HP <3 <3 <3

I still need to read all the books...whoopsie. But I LOVE THEM, okay?? Promise (:

Slash Day 41 = yes he is failing...because he is eating applesauce WITH A SPOON. Fix that. Stat.

anna. said...

HP marathon has been on ABCfamily this weekend ( : just love and just love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...