Wednesday, February 15, 2012

28 pics for 28 years

I know what you are thinking... that Mr. D is just so stinking handsome I should really put up more pictures of him. Your welcome.
 And since Picasa would only let me put 24 pictures together at a time.. here are your final four and my personal favorites from little d's baby days. I wish I could say this didn't make me super baby hungry.
I really did think there was no way I could possibly love him more than I did the day I married him, but obviously that was wrong because the moment I saw our baby in his arms...I think my heart doubles every time I see the two of them together.
happy birthday to my beloved husband... it was hard not having you around today but I cannot wait to see you in almost 48 hours!!

4 comments:

anna. said...

yeah i guess he's okay. glad you didn't pick someone totally lame to marry.

Have Your Way said...

very sweet post :)

Julia said...

awwww so fun friend! hope he had a good bday!

Sarah said...

LOL @ the baby Kevs picture <3

Slash I will eternally love the post-baby blessing photo. Twins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...