Monday, January 02, 2012

Krondashian photo shoot

Everyone has a pre-photo shoot the day before the real one, right? Ok, maybe it's just us.
After a photo-happy weekend with my whole family [that overwhelms even me!] I know those 3000 pictures I took in 2011 are just in my DNA. Can't stop won't stop.
 Favorite tradition of the Krondashians? Buying matching outfits a la 1995. We hated it then, but maybe that's because we were forced into it. We do it voluntarily now!
 And of course our bomb Mama got us all matching jewelry to boot... we are lucky ladies!!
 And you can't forget the boys side of things... a little more muted but still too cute!
 And with all the photos we took at the actual shoot, this one was my favorite!
 <3 my family.

4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

Beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

<3 that last picture of your d's (: that fam pic is my background (:

Rachelle Wardle said...

You girls are seriously goregous. Way prettier than the kardashians.

anna. said...

remember how we need to work on taking pictures ONE CAMERA AT A TIME?! maybe next year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...