Monday, January 16, 2012

Boston Marathon Training Week 6

13 weeks till Patriot's Day!

Total miles this week: 15
[was supposed to be 18 but I somehow miscalculated and forgot a 3 miler in this week!]

Mon- 40 min elliptical
Tue- REST
Weds- 7 miles TM run [78 mins]
Thurs- 3 mile run TM [30 min] and 15 min rowing machine
Fri- 5 mile TM run [55 min]. I've been feeling really tight all week [helloooo hamstrings!] and so yoga for 55 minutes to chase down my run was a MUST!
Sat- 60 min elliptical, 30 min corework
Sun- REST

I am going to need to work on the strength training this upcoming week, but I am happy to have gotten in a yoga class...heaven to my tight muscles [even if it did leave me more sore afterwards!].

As a side note: this week little d found his pacifier [THAT HE NEVER EVEN USED AS A BABY] and started putting it into his mouth and saying "bay-bee?" with a big goofy grin. That paci looked so big on him 18 months ago. As of this week I have an 18 month old. Wow. Red Sox Baby no longer...

3 comments:

Stefanie D. said...

Great job on your training! C has been starting to put her finger in her mouth...Mmmm. No. We are not doing that.

anna. said...

he's so big!

Sarah said...

SO BIG.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...