Sunday, January 01, 2012

Boston Marathon Training Week 4

Oh the holidays... I don't mind the extra eating or the extra family time but holiday workouts are always complicated when we travel because it can be such a hassle to find a decent gym when you have already been to all the good ones and used up all the one-week passes [and I will admit, I am too lazy for one day passes, not worth my time]. Excuses, I know. But being so used to working out most every day, I could tell that my body was able to fully recover between runs and I felt much fresher this week. The important thing is that I got all my miles in!

TOTAL running miles: 19
Mon- 3 miles TM run [30 min], 30 mins sitting bike, 15 mins core [last good gym workout!!]
Tues- Rest
Wed- 5 mile run outside with little d in the BOB. I was only supposed to do 4 but it was almost 55 degrees outside and I could not resist!! PERFECTION.
Thurs- 2 mile run outside
Fri- Rest
Sat- Rest
Sun- 9 mile run outside [complete with new hydration system, shorts and shot blocks], where I found my epic dream home. Behold:
Jealous much??

2 comments:

Have Your Way said...

Ok question for you my friend....what shot bloks or gels do you like? I know I am going to have to add them to my running life so what should I try? haha

and Whoo for you!!

anna. said...

holy awesome house, batman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...