Sunday, January 08, 2012

365 Love Letters Week 1

Like I mentioned earlier this year, this year I am writing a love letter each day to my little d, and I am basing the idea from BabyMakin[g] Mama's Jenn. I knew I wanted to do this last year when she announced it, but with working full-time I had my hands full just trying to keep my creative juices flowing with lesson plans. This year is different. I studied all of Jenn's letters and I have a PLAN. Each day I will take a picture, and at the end of the week I will add bits of advice or lovenotes to my little guy. I hope to make a little book to gift him when he is old enough to understand them. :)






This evening we said goodbye to Mr. D for five whole days as he embarks on week 1 of 16 weeks of training!! Good luck, my love!! We will miss you but not be too sad since we know we are so blessed you got this opportunity. See you Friday!!

8 comments:

Have Your Way said...

cute letters!!

Will be praying for Mr. D and for you and Little D!!! <3

anna. said...

that waving pic is my new phone background. seriously can't get over how adorable that kid is.

anna. said...

*the one you can see when when you just push the top button, not the one that gets covered by all the apps. obviously.

Jessica Washburn said...

Love it. Good luck Mr. D. and to you as well. :)

theWife said...

i LOVE this! You are so creative. Keep it up. Little D will treasure it one day! RedSoxWife = Fabulous!

siovhan said...

I LOVE IT.
This will be such a treasure when he's older.

Also, you're totally a hot mom. Yep, I said it. You're so gorgeous it's not even fair!

Stefanie D. said...

OMG. I lovvvve this!! It makes me teary. Sniffle.

Sarah said...

ahhhhhhh LOVE that last one!! what a cutie! love this idea (: stealing it...someday (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...