Saturday, December 03, 2011

LOVE MY K-DASH DOLLS

FOURTEEN DAYS TILL WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.
TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!
Even if it is only for less than 72 hours, we sisters will be back together, where we belong.
To celebrate, a photomontage if you will. You are going to get very sick of my face, be forewarned.
Spring 2006. My wedding :) with Brisley. 
Think of her as Kendall to our Kourt, Kim, Khloe, respectively.
 With "brother Rob" [what boy doesn't grow up a little dysfunctional with all sisters?? 
Disfunction-ally AWESOME. ]
 Circa 2007-ish when Surah visited for Spring Break and we went to conference in SLC.  Year of the orange hair. You're welcome for dying my hair terrible colors so that you can keep track of what year it is.
 Spring 2008: Mr. D graduates so my family comes into town. :) Any excuse to get together, right??
 Fall 2008: Surah's first Daniels' dinner while living in Utah!!! 
[And Bananas lived down the street from me!]
Spring 2009: Conference in SLC again [with Micae as honorary sister]
 Summer 2009 at DK's Science Camp.
 Fall 2009: Last thanksgiving with Elder Daniels!
 Late January 2010: Sisters and Tiem come over to help me clean the apartment, pre-move!!
 New Apartment! February 2010: Sympathy food babies....
March 2010: One of the best moments of my life, totally Kardashian style: 
My sisters were there [and Mr. D of course] to find out Its a BOY!
 Early April 2010: Catching a BYU Volleyball game!
 Late April 2010: Last Dinner together before Surah left us for Ohio :(
 Also late-April, before Surah left us, Bananas graduated and we had a big old party :)
 Yup, this was the point where every other question I got was "you're STILL pregnant?"
 Love love love.
Oh right and they also threw me a bombdotcom baby shower April 2010 :)
A few months later came Baby D to make Surah come back!!

 We're all almost the same height now...
 First Kardashian-watching party of little d's life, at Tiem's. No I am not joking.
 Fall 2010: Banana's premiere of her Documentary!!
 Then Bananas left for Wausau, and Christmas was spent with the Dowlings in Boston, only to reunite for Daddy-o's 50th in March :) Surprise!
 ... where we spent all his money on new dresses. Happy Birthday, Dad. :)
Countdown till Christmas? Please. Give me a Kardashian Kountdown till we girls are together again!

3 comments:

Cara @ EAT. PRAY. RUN. said...

I love the sister (+brother) photos! I see so much love in your family, its awesome! I have one sister whom I adore and I couldn't imagine having 2 more, how fun!

Sarah said...

I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

(: (: (: (:

PS a few notes:

1. I love that Anna's leg is missing in the picture post-finding out baby D was a boy.

2. I love how insane my face is in the "food baby" picture...that I do not even remember taking hahaha.

3. I LOVE some of these pictures!!! And have stolen a bunch. (:

4. It wasn't a volleyball game - - it was a gymnastics meet. But close enough (:

5. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE REUNITED!

xoxoxoxoxoxxx

anna. said...

EEEEE CANT WAITTTT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...