Sunday, December 04, 2011

Little D is missing Aunti Surah on her 21st Birthday?!

My little SURAH turns 21 today!!! 
Eeeek so excited but seriously this is potential problem because I am still telling people I am 21.
Maybe she can pass as my twinner?
 Have I mentioned that there are FIFTEEN DAYS till I see my sisters again???
I haven't seen Bananas in over two months and the last time I saw Surah was IN APRIL!!!
I have two words for you: TOO LONG.
 
 Surah and Baby D on her 20th birthday last year... still has the same double chin!
Maybe he got said chin from Aunti Surah??? I kid, I kid
 You want to know what the best kinds of sisters are?
THE ONES I HAVE SO STEP OFF.
 No baby has had so much love from his aunties as this little punk
Although he was a bit perplexed as to why we got to eat completos and he had to stick with milk...
Happy to you, Surah!! Can't wait for two weeks of non-stop craziness with you!!!
 Oh and also lots of running, minigolf(??) and awkward pictures.
Especially awkward ones that involve little d putting his hands in front of his face :)
LOVE!

4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

YAY I have a birthday twin!!!! I hope she has a great day!!!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

You and your sisters are just gorgeous! Glad you have plans to see them soon!
:)

Sarah said...

double chins 4ev <3 <3 <3

LOVE YOU THANKS SO MUCH (: (: (: see you so so sooon!!!!!!!!

anna. said...

hah what is that mini golf pic from?! i don't even remember taking it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...