Saturday, November 26, 2011

when christmas comes early

Abueli and I decided that with little d's growing separation anxiety with me, it would be good to get him a "lovey", or stuffed animal to get attached to and give him security so that I can actually start leaving him with other people without starting a trail of tears. The most logical place to go? "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" AKA the Disney Store... guess who wanted one of every Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto in stock?
 One Mickey was too small, one was too big but this one was just right.
 making Mickey wave to all his adoring fans at the mall
 So Mr. Mouse is the newest addition to our [club]house. Even the Kevs is starting to like him.
Thanks, Abueli Astrid!

3 comments:

Have Your Way said...

HAHAH YAY for Mickey Mouse!!! Cant wait to meet little Mickey ;)

Sarah said...

Hahahaha so cute!! I love the name Abueli (: and it looks like I'll have to give you a quick run down on how to get rid of all the red/laser-cat eyes when I am home over break...it's an easy fix (:

anna. said...

wanna go to my clubhouse?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...