Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm Making Monday: Our 2011 Christmas Card!

DZ #100: Have an autumn family photo shoot 
Okay, so again this was not really of my making [I have a muffin recipe that will have to wait till later today] but with Keely's help we finally got family photos done in time for the holidays... which I really wanted to do outdoors. The stars aligned for a second time this past weekend and we were able to get a photo shoot in thanks to Keely and Brandon and LG for their awesome DSLR camera and mad photog skills plus we had a good time and the weather was actually really nice. So here you have a preview of our Christmas card photo shoot [but we can't show you the real thing till Christmas because what fun would that be??]. If you didn't give me your address last year, this is the time to do it! 
email redsoxwife@gmail.com or shoot me a FB message!
 This shot was Keely's idea... and so much fun! Even if I was scared to get too much air since I was wearing wedge boots, we've never taken a photo like this before and I loved it.
Afterwards, little d kept wanting to jump off the hay bales like us. He was fascinated.
my favorite of all the little d shots Keely took a bunch of: Pretending to sleep on a tree
[can you tell I love DSLR's?]
The holidays are rapidly approaching and my favorite time of year starts this week!
I can officially start saying
"Happy Holidays!":

4 comments:

Lizzie N said...

super cute pictures!!! love the sleeping on the tree one : )

anna. said...

those pics are so cute! better save a card for me.

Sarah said...

LOVE THESE. the picture of him on the tree is my FAVORITE of all-time!! so so cute. love it (:

Nisha @ Healthy Mom's Kitchen said...

A) Your little man is totally cute.
B) You look like a fabulous fun mom!
C) What is COSI? It looks like a place I should take my little man.
D) I'm about to attempt to paint a humongous tree on my playroom wall. If you're dying to get your mural on, you know you're welcome. How would we do it with TWO little crazy men, who knows?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...