Thursday, November 24, 2011

what are you doing at 5 AM?

I am certain that for most normal [non-mom] people, the only thing they see at 5am is the backside of their eyelids. Lucky you. The last few weeks little d went from 7am wakeup... to 5am. Ghastly, I know. Thank you, daylight savings time.
After thinking "this must be a phase" for far too long to be healthy, I have finally accepted that this is the new norm and the best thing to do is enjoy it. Today, I am grateful for my little bug.
Happy Thanksgiving!
[These are also NOT the Christmas card, but more outtakes I think it are just hilarious... that first one I look like I am sitting on a pincushion and oddly distorted and little d looks like he's pooping! Good thing Mr. D is there to look normal and make the rest of us look bad. Also, to prove that with a baby it sometimes takes a bazillion frozen-faced photos to get a good one!]

6 comments:

Have Your Way said...

hahah happy thanksgiving!!!

Emily Rebecca Jacobs said...

Love the family photo outtakes :) You're sooooo pretty & baby D is a cutie pie of course

K. S. Powers said...

Just think about all the memories of togetherness you will have with little Dustin due to this 5 AM wake-up trend. :) You'll miss them when he's in college! (Well, maybe. You might just be thrilled you can finally get a full night's sleep at that point...)

Sarah said...

ummm i LOVE the second one!! i can't wait to see what one you took for the christmas card (: happy turkey day!!

Missy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ruth! I love your Fall family pictures, they are so good!

anna. said...

LOVE the family pics ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...