Monday, November 07, 2011

Seeburgler

I realized the other day that I never did a post about our visit with Kathryn weeks ago!
From 3 years of color guard we built a friendship built on a mutual terror of tall people [yet we both married tall guys], drawing stick figure comics, french fries and chocolate chip cookies for lunch, diet poptarts, and a extreme distaste for all things band-related. There were plenty of other things too, but high school was seven years ago :) Good thing we are still friends and for the first time in years finally living within a day's driving distance of each other. Now we just need to arrange more playdates for these two kiddos:
Too. Cute. 
True to form, Kathryn had to close her eyes for at least one photo.
 Also true to form, little d had to ruin the other picture we took :)
Kathryn is my absolute favorite pixie married to her high school sweetheart (THAT I still cannot get over!) and they have the most darling little zoo of animals like you would not believe.
Love two of my favorite blondies meeting for the first time!
Thanks for the visit, Kathryn and now that we are staying in the area, we should do it again real soon...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wahooo friends!! i hope sara marries her high school sweetheart (:

Julia said...

awwww how fun! love that you had some quality time with a long time friend :)

K. S. Powers said...

Aaaah! I just saw this and it totally made my day! (I have been an MIA blogger this week.) That line about closing my eyes in the first photo was HILARIOUS! (And so true!) You forgot our shared love for Ariel shell-tops and dislike for male choreographers who are overzealous about "presenting." And now I sorely miss having chocolate chip cookies for lunch...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...