Thursday, November 10, 2011

its beginning to look a lot like

It is still a daily shock to me that this:
 Is now this:
I started playing Christmas music Tuesday when it was 65 degrees outside. But in my defense it is November and I can't remember the last time I waited to start with the Christmas music till after Halloween. True Story. I still do not understand what it is about the Christmas holiday but EVERYTHING makes me emotional.

Halfway through dancing to a Mariah Carey "you-you-you-you-Babe-ay" I looked at little d and just started bawling my eyes out. No, I am not pregnant, it was just the first time I realized my baby was no longer a baby anymore. Like he is starting to turn into a little person, and a very concerned one at that since as he saw me cry he said "ohhh" and gave me a big hug.

Just over 40 days till Christmas, my absolute favorite time of the year. And I am thrilled that I can start some fun traditions with my little boy.
Now we just need the weather to start co-operating so it can stop feeling like August and more like November!

7 comments:

Have Your Way said...

I have been playing Christmas music on and off since Sept!!

Yes I know Im weird! haha

Sarah said...

little d turning into a little man (: ayayaya he is growing up so quick! can't wait to see you both for christmas (aka the best part - kdash REUNION!!)

ashley & sundance said...

aww... Baby D is no longer "Baby" D, but Boy D?!

I LOVE Christmas music! Been listening since early October.

Rachelle Wardle said...

Baby D is so stinking cute! And I can't believe it's 65 degrees there?? I am jealous!!!

Michal Sarah said...

I have the same feeling with Jayah all the time. She has a vocabulary that is broader than mine now. And a better fashion sense. Sometimes she say stuff like, " Mama, you should put on make up before we go."

Where did our babies go. I want another one. Are you guys planning for more?

Also I love Christmas music..No way I could wait until December! I'd have a tree up if John and Jessica would let me.

Emily Rebecca Jacobs said...

I cry all the time too! It just means we're awesome

Drew Dowling said...

I think it's funny that we have this picture with his Red Sox binkie in since he never had a binkie in his mouth for more than about 2 seconds. The only thing Dustin does with a binkies is pull them out of other kid's mouths

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...