Saturday, October 15, 2011

leaves leaves everywhere

My FAVORITE time of the year is heavily upon us. As we speak Mr. D and I are jet-setting [okay, driving] to Pitt to cheer on our Utes and hopefully see some family on his side. Nothing says "hello, autumn!" like a good football game. Also... I was born there! And haven't been back in years, so it will be fun to revisit the old stomping grounds for a few hours. Special thanks to my parents for watching little d today. Hopefully he's having a grand time picking pumpkins with them and I was promised loads of pics from the parentals, but we shall see how that goes. I didn't realize quite how much I missed this till this week:
Talk about glorious beyond all description. Did I mention we just raked yesterday?
 Little d is still in a state of unbelief as to how awesome autumn is in Ohio. But I think he loves it :)

6 comments:

Have Your Way said...

Have fun!!!

O he is SOOO cute!!!!! Cant wait to see you and Little D again!!!! :)

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Oh my goodess that is a lot of leaves! and that little guy is so cute!

ashley & sundance said...

omigosh! i love all the leaves!

so pretty!

Lisa said...

Wow, those are a lot of leaves! lol I'd wanna play in them to. hehe

anna. said...

aww he loves those leaves. don't forget to make a leaf-limo with enough seats for everyone to sit inside ( :

Sarah said...

ahhhhhh i miss ohio autumn/leaves <3 and making leaf-limos!! you MUST take a leaf limo picture with the fam. and leave seats for anna + i (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...