Friday, October 14, 2011

Hot Dog! movie time with Mr. M-I-C-K-E-Y...

A few years ago, one of Mr. D's cousins had a baby and she was obsessed with and would sing this "Hot Dog" song whenever they came to visit in Utah. We always joked around pretending to sing that song... until we had little d and through channel surfing realized that it was a real song and came from "The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". I still can't get little d to sit still for a 20 minute TV show, but he sure does love the opening and closing songs to that show. He jams out every time, and ALWAYS brings out his Blake-esque arm flap. NO idea where he got that one from but it is so stinking cute we encourage it.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme song: 
[in the very beginning it asks him "do you want to come inside my clubhouse?"]
And the "Hot Dog" song... Mr. D and I have both songs completely memorized now.
And for those of you who can't get enough of ballboy and his kevs getting prepped for Halloween:

3 comments:

Emily Rebecca Jacobs said...

Sooooo cute. I'm stealing that arm flap move!

anna. said...

omg. just love those movies.

Sarah said...

oh my gosh hahahaha what the chicken arm? he looks like me in all my tap-class performance videos...i always had one arm swinging like crazy and the other one was bent like his arm flap hahaha LOVE IT. i'll take credit (;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...