a couple problems, actually. Not to complain but just to explain the blogging MIA for awhile.
1) My MacBook charger is dead. So is my MacBook,that is until I magically find $80 to get a new charger. So I can't post any pictures from my iPhoto until we get that figured out.
2) Also I broke my camera. So I can't take any new pictures. See #1.
3) Still no jobs and no money.
4) 6:30 am. No, not to work out but to attempt to feed and entertain my incredible needs-no-sleep child.
5) I have no BOB and from carrying [not-so-little d] my back is sore pretty often. Long story I will attempt to explain later. No gym pass either. C'est la vie.
6) Remember that 5 pounds I had to lose? It's now 10. Just for the record.
September was supposed to be a good month... we're still figuring that out I guess.
I suppose I will have to wait a bit longer for that fourth watch.
until then I will keep working on this:
President Hinckley also admonished both men and women to be nurturers. He said, “How much more beautiful would be the … society in which we live if every father … and … mother regarded [their] children … as gifts from the God of heaven … and brought them up with true affection in the wisdom and admonition of the Lord” (“These, Our Little Ones,” Liahona,Dec. 2007, 7; Ensign, Dec. 2007, 9).
No worries though. I am with loving family who takes good care of me (us) and we know things will work out... eventually. Until then I just have to keep being patient :) All is well...