Saturday, September 03, 2011

top five reasons why I love my wausau sister

#5: She supports me in my crazy endeavours... 
whether it be running a half marathon or just keeping little d up an hour past his bedtime
 #4A: 10pm movie an hour away from my house? No problem. Especially when it involves "daButta":
#4B: She doesn't laugh too hard when I accidently end up paying for an XL soda when all I wanted was a water. Way to steal my money, great and spacious drive-in...
 #3 She takes such flattering pictures of me:
 #2: She is one of little d's favorite babysitters because she lets him stay up late to play backyard baseball on the wii...
 ...and of course indulges him in his favorite pastime [does it turn into "obsession" when he asks for it multiple times a day, or whenever he hears running water?]: Bath??
 #1 She remembers to take pictures together even when she doesn't even have enough time to indulge in the goodness that lies behind her...
 ...or she's just my little sister (definitely top 2 favorite!) and i love her to pieces for coming out to visit me in utah, even with all the craziness that came with moving the day after she left!! thanks for the visit, Bananas!

5 comments:

Have Your Way said...

I wish I had a sister but I dont!! Beautiful girls!!

sarah said...

love you bothhhhhhh <3

Emily Rebecca Jacobs said...

That last photo of you both is ADORABLE

anna. said...

miss youuu ) :

anna. said...

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...