Thursday, September 01, 2011

so you had a bad day

there's been a lot of things murking around in my mind the last few days...
did we make the right decision?
will Mr. D find a job he likes here?
will we find a house we like here?
shouldn't I be working right now?
should we have stayed in Utah?
should I be worrying about getting pregnant with a second child sometime soon?
am I raising little d correctly?
am I teaching him all he needs to know?
will the Kevs ever get better from his infection??
what kind of health insurance will we get?
what kind of gym will I go to?

Most of all... I worry about Mr. D. Here in Ohio, I have friends, playdates, a network. I am in my comfort zone and know I love this town because it is a huge part of me and who I am. But the entire time we have been together, Mr. D has been to Ohio a total of about 3 weeks. I know there is a chance we could end up in some other state in the next few weeks, but for now, this is my worry. Mr. D and money. How is that always a problem?! I hope that someday I can not live in dire fear of spending. It costs money to rent or buy a home, utilities, insurance, cars and gas, clothes, food... it never ceases to amaze me how much money is spent by one person without even realizing it, for just the necessities. Oh, and it always totally stresses me out.

I don't like to use this blog to complain. I actually despise it when people do that. But I have chosen to write down these thoughts with the knowledge that someday soon, assuming I continue to do the right thing, everything will work out the way it is supposed to do, and eventually I can stop worrying.

until that day, I will keep these thoughts to myself and keep this post in my drafts :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...