Tuesday, September 13, 2011

six inches gone

Midwest humidity coupled with mommy-ness [AKA I have NO time to mess with my hair] led me to finally chop off my Kardashian-esque locks. Sure I will miss them but I will not miss the tangled beehive that took an hour to straighten [and about 2 seconds to get Topanga-style frizzy and out of control!] and that sweaty mass smacking against my back in a ponytail was just too annoying for me during workouts, ESPECIALLY running.
Also, my lovely mother continues to keep me in sweatshirts inside when it is 80 degrees outside.
I seriously am surprised they can still afford to pay the A/C costs my mother requires to keep her home akin to the Arctic. I love you, mom but I think we saw snow flurries this morning...
Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Julia said...

ahhhhh! totally understand about the hair. this is the longest my hair has been in my LIFE. there is no way it could have been this long in ky! love the new length!

Have Your Way said...

understand for real the humidity and everything in OHIO. Ive lived here my WHOLE life and it KILLS my wavy hair. I always feel like I have squirrel tails on my head from how bad it gets!! It is cute though!!!
Sorry you're SUPER cold in the house. My moms house is like HOT, like I wanna be naked hot! Wanna trade?! haha

Rachelle Wardle said...

I need to see more picture immediately!!!! I can't believe you cut it.

P.S. My parents are the exact same way. It is seriously Alaska at they're house always. I always wear sweatpants there even in the summer.

Stefanie D. said...

I love it!!! I just chopped mine off too. Literally. It's so short! But I love it. So much easier!!

Sarah said...

AHHH IT'S GONEEEEEE! I want to see more pictures too! I have no doubt you look fantastic (:

Missy said...

OH My Goodness! I can't believe you cut your hair! But it looks super cute!

anna. said...

no more kardashian hair?!? now we can be twinners. hope dustbuster's got a lot of scarves to keep him warm through the super-kron-indoor-winter!

K. S. Powers said...

Your hair is gone!? I certainly can't blame you with Ohio weather. My hairdresser took one look at my hair last week and said, "Have we ever used a thinner on your hair before?" (And then she promptly thinned out the poof.) Looks cute! Not brave enough to go full pixie-cut, eh? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...