Monday, August 08, 2011

two weeks notice.


This would be the "after" picture (the before just looked like post-hurricane katrina, in case you're wondering), after we've been packing things away all day. Two weeks from today I should be flying back to the motherland. For the time being Plan B is the new Plan A. And it kinda stinks that we thought we could pack 5 years of life into two compact cars because we can't. Even after throwing out/giving away/selling just about half of it. Augh.
 I promise I did have a much more articulate and interesting post I worked on for over an hour last night, then Blogger decided to screw with me and leave me with no trace of said post. And I went to bed feeling a little like this:

5 comments:

Rachelle Wardle said...

Dislike. :(:(

Friday run = Can't wait!!!

Julia said...

ohhhhh. so sad you are leaving. but I can't wait for friday, next saturday and then our cinci date :) love you friend!

Have Your Way said...

Youre coming to OHIO?!
Ahh praying for you and all the packing you gotta do still!

sarah said...

Packing = no bueno ): + Blogger messing up your post = doubly no bueno! Did you check your drafts?? Sometimes they might show up a bit delayed...but normally it will save!!

I can't help but love that picture of Baby D though!

anna. said...

i agree with surrah...check the drafts!! still love the pic of dustbuster though. xox SEE YOU SOON!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...