Thursday, August 04, 2011

....forgiven.

and it only took a few hours of this...
JOKE. 
We share dogwalker duties with our neighbors' three puppies.
He really does love opening and closing anything with a hinge these days.
We're better now. But still. No long distance traveling anytime soon.
Good thing he's my little firecracker.
Although I'm still a little bummed I missed out on Yogurtland with Rachelle and company....
I sure do miss you, frosting covered animal crackers and sour gummy worms!

3 comments:

Have Your Way said...

Ive never been to Yourtland, but that picture makes me want to travel to UTAH just to get some!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Lets plan something next week! Let me know what works for you.

sarah said...

OM NOM yummmmmmmy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...