Monday, August 08, 2011

Ballboy and the Kevs

That would be the name of my lifestyle comic if I had one. After this post I did just for fun playing around with Picnik, Surah requested that I do a weekly little comic with Little D and the Kevs. That won't be too difficult, since in the last few months, Little D has really grown fascinated with Kevs making them nearly inseparable (usually consisting of D clambering over to his side, getting eye level with Kevs' face and repeating "hi? hi?" until he decides he won't get a response and then he just buries his face in Kevs' fur. darling.) so most of my pictures are of the two of them anyway.

Without further ado, my smoothie kings:




4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

hahah LOVE it!

Maskmario10 said...

I sure hope that was chocolate....

sarah said...

Hahahahhaa i love it!! I love how messy he got...so fun to be able to feed him outside in the summertime i bet--minimal clean up (; MISS YOU SO MUCH see you at Christmas </3 we better Skype all the time!

anna. said...

umm please keep doing these comics. they are awesome. maybe DK could animate them too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...