Sunday, July 31, 2011

worst mom in the world

just wanted to make all the other moms out there feel better about themselves... [you're welcome]
in his eagerness to take a bath, I allowed little D to run into the bathroom as I was filling the tub with water and just as he was about to reach the tub, he tripped on one of our rugs and... well... the rest, as they say, is history. I suppose I should be thrilled he didn't break his nose or need stitches! It looks a lot worse and more swollen now, poor thing. But thankfully he has his dad's sense of humor about it...

3 comments:

anna. said...

whoops. if it doesn't kill him, it'll make him stronger. xoxo

Eric and Andrea said...

ah, poor baby D!

sarah said...

I bet this battle scar will just make him even more popular with the ladies! Show off how tough he is...not that he needs any extra help in that way because he is already such a babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...