Sunday, July 03, 2011

not to worry

Didn't get eaten by a bear. I know you were worried.
Credit to my Kevs-like reflexes.
Unfortunately I did spend an inordinate amount of time straightening my hair tonight.
While still buried in a pile of laundry. 2 loads in, 4 to go.
So, so much to update on. And I didn't even take my camera with me to camp.
Don't worry there will be lots of pictures. And a weekend update. And an epiphany. And a month full of AWESOME giveaways. Get excited.
For now, you can enjoy these handsome studs:
And a little bit of the Kevs hiding from the fireworks in Baby D's room...

4 comments:

Have Your Way said...

Glad to know you're alive!!!

Hahaha O Kev!

SOO jealous of your LONG hair!!

Rachelle Wardle said...

I am glad you survived. Can we please hangout soon? I have missed you!

sarah said...

umm can you say BETTER than kdash hair?? SO JEALOUS it is soso gorgeous! slash poor kevs. miss youuu.

Stefanie D. said...

I am so far behind on YOUR blog. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous of all of your pool time! It looks like Mr. D is enjoying having his bro.s in town. Have you been terribly neglected?? ;) Umm, Girls Camp. I am so glad you survived! I hardly going to Girls Camp when I was that age, so I can't even imagine what it would be like going as an adult!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...