Friday, July 15, 2011

happy [birthday] to you, uncle drew :)

I've been wanting to post this picture for ages but it didn't make sense to until today. The Drews (yup, Mr. D was named after his awesome uncle) were watching some silly video on YouTube and true to form, Baby D hobbled over and starting laughing like he knew exactly what was up.
 Uncle Drew and his gorgeous wife, Michelle have been my Provo Parents for the last 5 years (um, reason #1 I don't want to leave Utah). Constantly feeding me, swapping running stories/advice, watching Lost and cooking shows, letting me cry it out (remember that week I gained 10 pounds? eek.) and just making me smile. I love them so so much and what better way to celebrate that than on Harry Potter Day Uncle Drew's birthday. :) I love you guys!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Miss Ruth! You are a doll...we want you here in UT as well! I am secretly praying that nothing pans out for Mr. D in the job market anywhere but in UT...nah, j/k! We will enjoy you all as long as we have you here....much love and big hugs XOXO

Rachelle Wardle said...

Please don't leave utah. Wa wa wa!

Can we do Yogurtland this week? Please, please, please!

anna. said...

aww. love them. cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...