Tuesday, July 05, 2011

happy 4th.

Started off my 4th of July the best way I know how... a 4 miler with Cassidy!
 The weather was cloudy and perfect and we didn't even have to run with the jogging strollers!
Um remember how Cass had a baby only 6 months ago????
She looks freaking amazing. She is my workout idol :) 
Someday (if I am lucky) I'll look half as good as her!
 Haha oh... and don't mind my pinkishness :) Cass is just super tan!
We spent the rest of the day watching Baby D do a lot of this:
and more pooltime.
the finger pointing is just about a given now, right??
 And we just learned how to do this:
 What a lucky duck, he even got to stay up past 10:30 to watch the fireworks (which he LOVED!)... not that we had much of a choice, since they were SO loud!

9 comments:

ashley & sundance said...

umm... your baby is too cute. I may have to steal him. seriously.

and i used picnik photo editor for my trio photo montage. :)

Lindsey said...

I can't believe that she had a baby 6 months ago!!! Aw, Baby D is super cute.

Have Your Way said...

Yeah for running friends!!! hahah O fireworks what a champ!

MrsQ318 said...

your baby's eyes kill me everytime... so gorgeous!

Rachelle Wardle said...

You and Cass are both HOTT mammas! Great job on starting the day off with a workout. Love that!

And who can't help but love baby D. :)

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

You two are both look amazing, what hot mommies! Great way to start a holiday--with a run!!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

cute photos! i don't think i am allowed to be friends with people that look BETTER than me (pre having a baby) than they do post baby! ah!

jk, tell cassidy she is rocking being a mommy! ;)

Stefanie D. said...

I was hoping Little C would be able to watch the fireworks. But she slept through them. I don't know how she did it. But it didn't make her stir once!

anna. said...

baby d = i miss him ) :

(also you)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...