Tuesday, July 12, 2011

everybody's working for the weekend.

Amax finally came home from her mission in Sweden on Friday!!
 Baby D was thrilled to finally meet her and it was good to finally catch up after 18 months.
 Syster Maxwell had to teach Baby D how to play in the dirt... 
is that how they do things in Sweden??
 Hmm. Crazy that this dirt-eating episode is actually a first?
 Utah boy couldn't get enough of that rich soil... just wait till he goes back East someday!
 I swear I do feed this child.
 And (mom, look away!!) the BYU All-Sports Pass has become his *gasp!* new teething toy.
 And just because Sundays are now my most favorite day of the week (primarily because all the other days sort of mesh together...) and Mr. D has taught the proper use of a pillow on Sunday afternoons:
 Sometimes I think that no father has ever loved a son as much as Mr. D loves Baby D.
Ah, love it. And proof of why I never like to put pictures of myself on this blog anymore... because my clothing constantly looks like this. Attractive, right?
Don't worry. It now only smells faintly of yogurt and peanut butter.
Be jealous. All the cool moms are doing it.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw, Baby D has the cutest grin!

Have Your Way said...

Did Baby D get any dirt on his outfit?! That is the question.

Julia said...

that first pic of Baby D and his sweet smile is just too adorable! miss you sweet friend!

Rachelle Wardle said...

I cannot get enough of baby D. Love that little smile. Isn't his Big B-day coming up soon?

Eric and Andrea said...

Ahh, I'm glad you got to see Amax. How fun!

Eric and Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

ahhh so cute! love the pillow pictures. adorable (:

Stefanie D. said...

As always, totally adorable pics. And I completely understand the food pictures! Yesterday, I was sporting baby food in my hair. Yessss. It's hawt.

anna. said...

baby d + daddy d = adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...