Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog2Print Winner is...

SURAH!!! Congrats, my lovely girl!! (I swear I didn't rig it, it must have been the will of the blogging gods!) Expect a winner email soon enough! While I wish everyone could win, Baby D will calm your tears and teach you how to golf...

 1) Take your time picking out the perfect size of clubs.
 2) Take a couple of practice swings
 3) Clear out A LOT of space [and make sure the cat is in the other room]
 4) Find a good practice ball [or egg, in Baby D's case]
 5) When in doubt, try to find a different angle to practice hitting.
 6) Or use your feet.
 7) Just whatever you do....
 don't give up.

3 comments:

sarah said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO! i never win anything! how exciting!! now i can really get on printing off my stuff (: thanks so much!

anna. said...

yay surrah!

Rachelle Wardle said...

So sad I didn't win. tear! Love the pics of baby D. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...