1) I am the world's worst scrapbooker.
2) I also hate scrapbooking (too much money, too much time for my taste).
3) I am the world's worst journal-er.
4) I have thrown away every journal I have ever written in because they are SO PAINFULLY BORING.
5) I really like taking pictures but it takes a lot of money and effort to print them all out.
Blogging kinda solved all five problems. I had an easy way to journal (and the privacy thing never bothered me because if I want my posterity to read it, why wouldn't I want my sisters or parents to read it as well?), could include pictures and then...
I DISCOVERED BLOG2PRINT.
This is the part where the heavens open and angels start singing.
I have scoured the interweb, price-challenged every blog printing website, and this was the one I fell head-over-heels-in-love with. All you do is input your blog address and from the basic form you can choose from a bunch of different options like cover color and photo(s), set the dates you want to include, include comments (or not), seriously...options!! But easy enough that a computer challenged mama like myself can manage to figure it out and come out with some GORGEOUS books I am in LOVE with!
Here were the first two I ordered and got shipped to me (free shipping just like Christmas!): The right was all 90 pages of 2008, and the left was 132 pages of the first half of 2009.
So so very sweaty but so so very in love.
Here's a sneak peek on how my blog looked on the inside of the book:
$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to BLOG2PRINT!!! How sweet is that?? Oh, right, almost as sweet as this:
go "like" them on facebook (then you can have a heads up for when they have a discount code up!) and leave me a comment telling me:
[each comment is worth an entry, up to four entries!]
(1) Why you started blogging (or why you do now) and if you have printed your blog before
and (2) that you blogged, tweeted, or facebooked about the giveaway!