Friday, July 29, 2011

beyond cake and ice cream

Most recent family portrait on little man's big day. Pardon the squinty eyes.
I threw together (super last minute) a little get-together for Little D on his bday with a few of his favorite neighbors and friends...

 like G&B, the sweetest boys I know:
 And of course, The Girlfriend, Lily.
crazy. remember the first time they met from forever ago?? 
I think it's safe to say they've gotten MUCH cuter with time...
 He HAD to show off his newfound skill... anytime anyone says "gross!" he will put his food in his mouth. Talent, no?
 And Lils returned the favor by helping open all his presents :)
 Little D with his blonde posse.
We'll throw in a movie or two from the party once Mr. D gets them up and running.
But until then, enjoy my favorite home decor piece, that I cannot bear to take down yet:
(click on the picture to enlarge it)
12 pictures: 1 week to 11 months.
Love that Bug!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

LOVE that idea with clothespins + pictures!! i wanted to do that in my bedroom at school last year but i never did - probably because it wouldn't have looked half as cute as this one (: loveeeee his comb over

K. S. Powers said...

Aaah! I can't believe he's already 1! Too cute! Did you let him stick his fingers in frosting and get it all over his face?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...