Sunday, June 12, 2011

WINNERS!!!!!!

Okay, first to the most exciting news of the YEAR... 
Mr. D finally won his coveted intramural champion tshirt in softball!!!
I mean, he's only been playing with the same group of guys in at least a sport or two every semester for a year before missions, then the last SIX years....
 I guess you could say that all it took was eight babies for them to finally "make it"...
I could NOT be more proud of them!!! (and especially Mr. D!!!)
Then Baby D remembered he had three winners to pick for my first giveaway...
 unfortunately he is not so good with the bowl, so we dumped everything out
 "just grab ONE!"
 (or a handful...)
 The three winners!!! (Mr. D made sure to grab the first three from Baby D's hands): Rachel @ Finding Joy, Allie @ Have your way with me, and ANDREA MAGER!! Unfortunately, they ALL chose bowl #2 (understandable, it IS gorgeous!) but luckily I thought of that and have two extra bowls just in case! :) So girls, go ahead and email me your address at redsoxwife[at]gmail[dot]com so you can get to eating all the ice cream your heart desires from these fun bowls!!
(the two extras I made just in case there was a two or three way tie!)

And for those of you who didn't win, not to worry, 
I will be doing another giveaway for Baby D's birthday (july 19th)!

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Full recap tomorrow!

6 comments:

Have Your Way said...

Yay to Mr. D's team :D I knew they would WIN!!

And AHHH I've never won a contest or anything before so YAY!!

Eric and Andrea said...

Wahoo! Yay for winners- congrats to Mr. D for winning, congrats to Kron for finishing her 13.1 in record PR time and congrats to ME for winning your awesome bowl!!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!!! And happy for you guys!

Maskmario10 said...

ARGH I fORGOT TO ENTER

anna. said...

woo hoo! about time ( :

sarah said...

FAMILY OF CHAMPIONS your faces should be on the next box of wheaties.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

yay for husband, but i can't wait to hear about your race! you look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...