Tuesday, June 21, 2011

celebrating the first day of summer

Two of my old roommates came over last night... how good to see them again! I haven't seen Katie in over a year, and Mager since December.
 We've known each other and been friends since Freshman year in the fall of 2004... I cannot believe it's already been 7 years! I am so lucky to have such good (and gorgeous) friends. What a way to kick off the summer...
How else have we been ringing in the dog days of summer??
 We've checked out turtles at Hogle Zoo with Ms. Lily
 She couldn't believe he actually thought they were mutant. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
 Daily inspection of the grass at Uncle Chris' "playhouse".
 Watching Mr. D play sports kinda goes without saying, right?
 Oh, and pooltime.
 Lots.
 of.
Pooltime.
Happy First Day of Summer!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

What cute pictures!! Happy first day of summer!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

AHHH SO SO FUN!!! I miss my old roomies!!! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!

Have Your Way said...

Yay for old roommates!! what a cute!!! Happy first day of summer!

Eric and Andrea said...

Kron you left out the picture of the delicious salad you made! It was great to see you and Baby D. Thanks again for everything, including my AWESOME bowl!!

anna. said...

just love pointing at things sometimes ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...