Tuesday, May 10, 2011

soul food with the ladies

Now there are times when I go out to eat because I am starving for food that I don't have to cook.
This was not one of those times. I was dying to get in on some girl time! Even if it meant taking my Baby D with me...
But it was worth it because he finally got to meet little C!
 Baby D loves his gangsta baby!

 aand the rest of the ladies: Rachelle, Janae, Julia, Ash, Holley, Stef and Little C!
 we had a great time eating and talking (and for Stef and I, wrangling babies!)... I love these girls and have been following their blogs since the first blogger meet up a few months ago. They are seriously some of the sweetest and most incredible women I have ever met!

And since I know you can't get enough of Stef and I and our little chunkers, here are the outtakes...
save the date! spring 2033 these lovebirds will be getting married :) hey, it could happen!

6 comments:

Julia said...

best night everrrr! and cutest babies ever. i am so coming to their wedding. for sure. I just LOVE you! you are so sweet. i love the idea of getting together as often as possible but for cheap sometimes too :) I really really really want to have like a little blogger potluck picnic once the weather finally decides to cooperate. That could be cheap and fun right?

cant wait to see you again!!!

Have Your Way said...

Awww it looks like a TON of fun!! I wish I lived in Utah!!! Baby D is seriously SUCH a ladies man!

xx

Missy said...

Aww both babes are super cute! I follow all these awesome ladies too! Amazing that yall are able to get together like that, if only I live a little closer... lol

MrsQ318 said...

Great pics! :D

Stefanie D. said...

Ahhh, your pictures turned out so much better than mine! Yeah, Little C is a pro at being a ganster. LOL. I look not cute at all, but it's all good. :)

anna. said...

robot shirt! almost as cool as dinosaurs ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...