Tuesday, May 10, 2011

reason #4950 why I'm not sure I'm ready to leave Utah just yet...

Wordless Wednesday is in a few hours, so I will make this quick!

I know I've been ready for Mr. D to accept any job that took us out of Utah for oh, the last 3 years, but today it really hit me: it took SIX long years to cultivate the wonderful friendships that I have here. I am still eagerly hoping and praying he gets a job, but man... you just can't replace friends like these lovely ladies, Rach and Ti'Em. I love them just as fiercely as I love my own sisters (but don't worry, Bananas and Surah, I will always love you more!).
Um, hello, these awesomesauce people+ last BYU baseball game=AMAZING. Jon&Rach and Ti'Em, ALL of whom I met through Bananas. (thankyouthankyouthankyou)
 blonde lovers
And lucky for Rach, we may just have Jon liking babies (EVERYWHERE) soon enough!
first comes love, then comes marriage and then comes....???
(...a BOB stroller, for those of you who don't know how that ends)
what a perfect end to a perfect evening.
But every evening is perfect when we get to visit Mr. D hard at work! :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

awwww. that last pic is too sweet. i totally feel you on this post. I am SO excited to see where I will end up next year but at the same time it is weird to have to leave good friends and then make new ones all over AGAIN. hopefully we can channel Rachelle's post and just be in the present for now :)


love ya friend! hope you have a fabulous night!

Have Your Way said...

I totally understand what you mean. I love OHIO. I have lived here my WHOLE life. I am trusting God and if it means I have to move to find a teaching job, then I guess I will just leave the state I guess. Cute pictures!!

xx

anna. said...

aww i miss you guys and byu baseball games.

also em + dustbuster = awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...