Friday, April 01, 2011

worst april fools ever

After finally settling into a "regular" nighttime routine of 8-11 solid hours of sleep at night...
randomly we get sucker punched with FOUR SOLID HOURS OF A RAGING FEVER AND INCONSOLABLE CRYING UNTIL 4AM THIS MORNING.
Augh. I thought we were over those sorts of baby phases?? Baby D, if you want any chance of having siblings, you have GOT to stop this nonsense. Because I'll be honest, at the moment, it's looking like you'll be an only child....
A doctor's visit and $75 later, we are both much happier and full of antibiotics ... hopefully we will be back to normal ASAP :)

---------------
Day2
In case you were wondering, its still horrible.
Crying at midnight, 1:30am, 3am, 4:30am, 7am, 8:30am (when I finally got up to get him). I am completely bent on NOT having to deal with this over spring break, so "cry it out" means crappy sleep for Mr. D and I, not to mention we are usually sleeping with our pillows over our heads.

yeah, it sucks.

2 comments:

Julia said...

ahhhhh!! it was so GREAT to meet you today!! I am so excited that you are running UV half. WE MUST have a huge blogger finish line party...so many of us are running the half or the full! excited to follow you :) and your baby is soooo adorable :)

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

He can't be the only child because you two produce the most ADORABLE babies. I am SO sorry you didn't get any sleep.....you didn't look tired at all, in fact you looked stunningly gorgeous!! I am so so HAPPY that I finally got to meet you and thank you SO SO much for the yogurt gift card. YOU MADE MY DAY!!! LOVE YOU and let me know when I can babysit:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...